United Church Women
UCW Contacts in the Alberta and Northwest Conference
- President -2016-2018: Margery Wright (780) 419-3224
- Past President: Barbara Davison (403) 934-2659
- Recording Secretary: Deb Logan (403) 381 7113
- Corresponding Secretary: Marilyn Penfound
- Treasurer: Adrine Giles
- Finance Chair:
- Stewardship: Joyce Cook
- Child Well-being Initiative: Sharon Prenevost
- Heritage Resources: Marilyn Thomas
- The Banner: Barbara Davison
- Administrator, Christenson/Dryburg Fund: Adrine Giles (403) 823-6135
- Intercultural & Diverse Ministries Rep: Yoon Ok Shin at (780) 438 6619
- Student Bursary Fund rep: Sandra Child (403) 262 9434
Information and application form for Christenson/Dryburgh Memorial Education Fund –
The United Church Women (UCW) organization is dedicated to enriching the lives of women within The United Church of Canada.
- Access programs, ideas and information.
- Develop Christian leadership for church and community.
- Foster spiritual growth and Christian understanding.
- Educate themselves about the Bible and faith issues.
- Cultivate Christian stewardship in our daily life.
- Encourage ecumenical understanding and participation in inter-church and inter-faith events.
- Find opportunities for fellowship.
- Gain mutual support and pastoral care.
- Foster communications among all church women’s groups – local, conference and national.
At present the United Church Women parallels the Church Courts with Pastoral Charge Units, Presbyterials, Conference UCW, and the National Consultation.
At any regional function all women of the United Church are invited and encouraged to participate.
Learn more about UCW on The United Church of Canada website.
News and EventsUnited Church Women
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.