United Church Women
UCW Contacts in the Alberta and Northwest Conference
- President -2016-2018: Margery Wright (780) 419-3224
- Past President: Barbara Davison (403) 934-2659
- Recording Secretary: Eleanore Tribe (403) 646-5629
- Corresponding Secretary: Marilyn Penfound
- Treasurer: Adrine Giles
- Finance Chair: Alice Bramley (403) 901-1432
- Stewardship: Joyce Cook
- Child Well-being Initiative: Sharon Prenevost
- Heritage Resources: Marilyn Thomas
- The Banner: Barbara Davison
- Administrator, Christenson/Dryburg Fund: Adrine Giles (403) 823-6135
Link to website for Child Well Being Initiative
Information and application form for Christenson/Dryburgh Memorial Education Fund –
Christenson Dryburgh Memorial Education Fund
The United Church Women (UCW) organization is dedicated to enriching the lives of women within The United Church of Canada.
- Access programs, ideas and information.
- Develop Christian leadership for church and community.
- Foster spiritual growth and Christian understanding.
- Educate themselves about the Bible and faith issues.
- Cultivate Christian stewardship in our daily life.
- Encourage ecumenical understanding and participation in inter-church and inter-faith events.
- Find opportunities for fellowship.
- Gain mutual support and pastoral care.
- Foster communications among all church women’s groups – local, conference and national.
At present the United Church Women parallels the Church Courts with Pastoral Charge Units, Presbyterials, Conference UCW, and the National Consultation.
At any regional function all women of the United Church are invited and encouraged to participate.
Learn more about UCW on The United Church of Canada website.
News and EventsUnited Church Women
55th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ALBERTA & NORTHWEST CONFERENCE UNITED CHURCH WOMEN “Finding Our Path” March 30 – April 1, 2017 Providence Renewal Centre 3005 – 119 St., Edmonton ALL WOMEN OF THE CHURCH ARE WELCOME Click here to Download Registration Form: 55th ANNUAL...