The PDF document below contains the most recent list of vacancies for The United Church of Canada. This includes vacancies within Alberta and Northwest Conference.
1. Camrose United Church in Coronation Presbytery has again declared a vacancy for a part-time (20-30 hrs/week) minister to be part of their dynamic team ministry.
2. St. Albert United Church in Edmonton Presbytery has extended their application deadline until a suitable candidate is found. Information about their vacancy is included in the Vacancy List above.
3. Hardisty-Hughenden Pastoral Charge in Coronation Presbytery are still searching for a full-time minister for their two-point charge. For more information, please contact the ANW Conference office.
4. Grace United Church in Edmonton Presbytery will be accepting applications until March 31, 2018.
5. Stony Plain Pastoral Charge (two-point charge) in Yellowhead Presbytery has amended their vacancy and are now seeking a half-time minister up to Category F. Complete information about the vacancy will be posted on the March Vacancy List, but if you would like information about this before March, please contact the Conference office.